23 November 2007

Introduction

It did not take long for me to realize that my dreams are not what you might call normal. Never is there a dream about simply flying through the air, or falling with no end... Every night my dreams are filled with familiar faces, and often familiar situations with very large twists that someone as sane as I consider myself to would consider very unusual.

This blog is for myself, mostly, and for my dreams. It is my hope that I can log my dreams immediately after I wake up so that I may have record of everything at the height of my memory of them. Also, with the hope of finding out what the dream might have meant, I shall log my thoughts as I lay in bed before dreaming begins.

I wish myself luck, and wish that anyone reading these posts might be entertained.

No comments: